Thursday, June 25, 2009

New York energy

Learning more about the Donna Karan company has really made me appreciate it a lot more.  The ideal lifestyle that she sells is something that I would like to envision myself living.  Her clothes are designed for "...an international man and woman.  A creative person who never knows where a day is going to take them."  This is why she keeps NY on her label.  " It sets the pace, the attitude."  If there was ever a place to intern during your first months living in New York city, it's Donna Karan.

 
Plus, she's on the Fashion Walk of Fame on 7th ave.  ( I took this picture when I walked home from work the other day.  I really shouldn't have walked on my swollen foot, but the absence of rain was way too tempting.  Don't worry, I changed into sneakers...see!)

Oh!  And the birth of DKNY was in 1989, hence it's 20th birthday this year.  ( It's a sign)

No comments:

Post a Comment