Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Upper West Side and more dessert (I lost count)


After work Kaitlyn and I decided to meet up on the Upper West Side for another dessert trip at Levain Bakery.  I got up there before her so I had some time to walk around (it was my first time on the upper west side).  It was a really cool area.  I took a picture of one of my living options for the future (haha).  It was right by Central Park, which we walked through and pretended we were in a movie (friends always seem to meet up after work in Central Park in the movies).  

The cookies really were the best Chocolate Chip cookies in the world.  The bakery was a little hole in the wall, but it was so delicious.  My cookie went directly from the oven to my mouth (it actually burnt my tongue, it was so fresh).  

We walked through Central park to the Upper East side (another desirable place to live).  We saw the place where Blair and Chuck kiss on Gossip Girl and the Plaza, which was beautiful!  (I might go to a Gossip Girl taping tomorrow!)


No comments:

Post a Comment