Friday, July 10, 2009

I Got an Inside Tip....

Luckily, I don;t work on Fridays.  I heard that Gossip Girl was filming today at the crossing of Broadway and Prince in Soho.  Obviously I took the subway down there with hopes of celebrity sightings, maybe even the role of an extra (haha).  At first I was unsuccessful.  I couldn't find them anywhere.  So, I went shopping for a little bit and pretty much gave up my search.  

But, it was my lucky day!  On my way back to the subway to go home, I came across some trailers.  Movie star trailers!
I knew that I found what I was looking for when I saw the line of girls standing outside one of the trailer doors.  I got a great picture taking spot.  The actors weren't talking to anyone, and there was a lot of security walking them by, so it was hard to get good pictures.  However, I snapped a few!  

The first picture is of the roof that they were filming on.  (They were just rehearsing, because they were waiting for it to get dark for filming.  It was for the first episode of season 3.)  The picture that I'm in, is in front of the trailer that Leighton Meester (Blair) was getting her hair and makeup done in (at that very moment).  I saw the car drop her off and saw her walk in!


1 comment:

  1. OMGGGG this is amazing!! i am sooo jealous!! is that really blair? it doesn't look like her!! but I can't believe you saw Dan!! OMG :) miss you girlie
    <3
    p.s. your cookie looked delicious, i wanted to eat it!

    ReplyDelete