Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My New Life Philosophy

The other night, I went out with a friend for some fun times, filled with dance offs, free drinks and happiness. This particular night happened to be a risk. I got home and went to bed at 4am and had to work the next day at 10am. As the night progressed, I started to worry a little bit. Maybe I had made the wrong decision about going out. However, the next day I sprung out of bed, got ready for work, and headed off for a great day!

It was this experience that helped me develop my new life philosophy:

"This is what you doooo when you're twenty-twooooo."

My philosophy embraces being young, but also embraces living a youthful, fun filled life. So, whether you twenty-twooooo or ninety-twwoooo, consider living Katrina's way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment