Monday, January 31, 2011

Some artwork I found while wandering the streets













The above are photos of things I saw today. However, they inspired me to google "NYC street art". I might have a new obsession. The link below will lead you to a Ny Times article that will make you want to be a street art connoisseur as well. To really find the great NYC street art you have to be looking beyond the everyday hustle and bustle of the city. The article suggests looking everywhere and anywhere for the art, doorways, screens, poles, shutters, alleys etc. I love it. I will need to have my little point and shoot camera with me at all times now. There's something very mysterious about this type of art. I think that's why I find it intriguing.

Check out the article!

http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/travel/09weekend.html

No comments:

Post a Comment