Sunday, August 1, 2010

The people I meet inspire me...

As I complete my two months of NYC living, I realize why I can't leave. Sitting in Think Coffee on Mercer Street, I am surrounded by people of amazing backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas. Do I know them personally? No. However, this summer every person that I have met is either trying to achieve a dream or is living their dream. This is incredibly intoxicating. I feel that in these few short weeks, I have been inspired by the people here to become an interesting person, someone who people want to learn about. Below I credit a few of the people that have instilled a spark in me to dream and discover.






~Editors at Seventeen
~Rogan employees with their interests in styling, designing, photography, and forward thinking
~DJs that accept my song requests
~Bouncers that smile
~Cab drivers that have conversations with you
~Skaters with no fears
~Aspiring performers
~Casting agents
~Polaroid photographers
~Bloggers
~Interns that work for free
~Girls in hats, sky high heels and bright colors
~Boys in capris, skinny jeans and big glasses
~Street Dancers
Be interested and you will become interesting.

1 comment:

  1. ummm let's see....Kate and I are reading this and wondering where our names are....must be a misprint right?

    ReplyDelete